Nighthawk Lookout
For Current MCCNH Students, Faculty & Staff

chat loading...

Transcript Requests

Note: Students who have a past due balance at any of the colleges within the Community College System of NH will not be provided transcripts.

Ordering Transcripts

Ready to Submit a Manchester Community College Transcript Request?

MCC has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide online transcript ordering for our students and alumni for $5, including Early College, Dual Enrollment and Running Start. 

MCC Transcript Requests are Submitted Online

If you attended MCC after 1991, electronic and paper transcripts are available when ordered online. Submit transcript requests directly to the National Student Clearinghouse.

Viewing System Records

All seven colleges within the Community College System of NH (Great Bay, Lakes Region, Manchester, Nashua, NHTI, River Valley, White Mountains) can view all grades from within the  System. Transcripts do not need to be sent to other CCSNH colleges. Please contact your campus Registrar’s Office to let them know you have grades from another CCSNH college or colleges.

For records prior to Summer 1991

If you attended community college prior to Summer 1991, only paper copies of your transcripts are available through the Registrar’s Office. Electronic transcripts are not available for attendance prior to Summer 1991

If you attended prior to Summer 1991, please request a transcript by contacting the Registrar’s Office:

  • Email:
  • Mail: MCC Registrar’s Office, 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH 03102
  • Fax: (603) 206-8287
  • Phone: (603) 206-8120

Official transcripts will not be processed if a student has an outstanding financial obligation to MCC or any CCSNH college. Transcripts are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt, but during peak periods (such as the start or end of semesters) processing may be delayed.

A student’s transcript is private information. No third party may receive a copy of a student’s transcript without the student’s written consent.

Getting an Unofficial Transcript

If you are a current Manchester Community College Student, you have access to your Student Information System and will be directed there to retrieve you Unofficial Transcript.

To get an Unofficial Transcript via SIS:

  • Log into SIS.
  • Click on Student.
  • Unofficial Academic Transcript.
  • Click on the school.
  • Click Submit.

To save a copy:

  • “Right Click” on your unofficial transcript and print options will come up.
  • These options should include something like “Adobe,” “Adobe PDF” or “Print as PDF.”
  • When you select this option it will create a PDF version of your file.

If these steps do not work, contact the Registrar’s Office. Alumni or former students no longer having access to the SIS, should also contact the Registrar’s Office.